To my special person….Robyn
First I want to thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day. The elopment, reception, everything including you , was beautiful. Seeing you finding your happily ever after brought tears to my eyes. It was fate that we ever even met and a miracle at how close we have become since that day! I cherish the times we have already spent together, all our inside jokes, and crazy adventures forever and look forward to many more to come. Love you always xx
To Mr & Mrs O’Kennedy
I couldn’t be any happier for you as you embark on the next stage of your life together. May you grow more and more in love with one another as each day passes, and may you always see what is beautiful in each other, and in life, as you already do! Sending lots of love xx
Through the years, I’ve been collecting some of the best marriage advice others have shared with us (and some I had to learn through my own mistakes) and would like to share them with you
1. Choose to love each other, even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.
2. Make time together a priority
3. Surround yourself with friends who will strengthen your marriage
4. Make laughter the soundtrack of your marriage
5. In every argument, remember that there won’t be a “winner” and a “loser.”
6. Realize that a strong marriage rarely has two strong people at the same time
7. Remember that marriage isn’t 50/50— divorce is 50/50. Marriage has to be 100/100. It’s not splitting everything in half, but both partners giving everything they’ve got.
8. Never keep secrets from each other.
9. Never lie to each other.
10. Be patient with each other.
Enjoy the photos, there is sooooooo many as I could not choose and love every single one of them!
Cheers to happily ever after xx